16 October, 2019
A skin type which produce less sebum than normal skin is a ‘dry skin’.Actually it lacks moisture.Mostly this type of skins are rough and look dull.This can be seen in every part of your body.
Dry skin can be affected for your personlity too.If you are suffering from this problem you may find solutions.Sometimes you may use many chemical things to this problem already.But my idea is to be with natural things.Every time you go for a treatment follow the natural things.They don’t damge you skin.And also it save your money.
Symptoms of dryness
- Ashy skin
- Cracks that can bleed
- Skin tightness
- Rough skin
- Hot baths
- Some soaps
- weather (winter)
Treatments for dryness
- Milk is a good remedy for a dryness.
- You can seen the good results only by drinking milk,not by applying.
(2)Aloe vera for dryness
- Aloe vera is a good moisturisure.
- You can apply fresh aloe vera or aloe vera gel in the dry areas.If you like to do this before going to bed.
- Apply aloe vera gel and cover with a sock.Keep it for whole night.
(3)Coconut oil for dryness
- Applying coconut oil is a good treatment.
- This can keep you away from dryness.
- Coconut oil improves skin hydration and increase the fat on the body surface.
(4) Be away from hot water
- When you take a bath,be aware to adjust the shower temperature.
- Don’t use hot water always when cleaning the body.This leads to a damaged skin.
(5) Oatmeal bath for moisturized skin
- Oatmeal helps to reduce the dryness of your skin.
- Add powdered oatmeal to your bath.
- Also use creams contain oatmeal.