Pimples occur when sebaceous gland or oil glands become clogged and infected,leading to swollowen,red lesions filled with pus.Mostly pimple can be seen in the period of puberty.pimples can be seen in both sex at any age.
How to prevent from pimples
- Clean your face twice a day with warm water and also use a suitable soap or face wash.
- It’s good to keep hair spray and gel away from the face.
- Oil free skin care products are most suitable.
- Limit makeup.
- Prevent from touching your face.
Natural treatments for pimples
- Take fresh lemon juice.
- Then get a piece of cotton and soak in the juice.
- Apply this in your pimples.
- Take half garlic clove.
- Then apply it on damaged places
- Wash it after 5 minutes.
For more effects you can repeat this several times a day.
- Apply ice cubes directly to the affected areas.
- Also you can use a ice bag to do it.
- Plunge a cotton swab in honey and apply on pimples.
- Keep it for 30 minutes.
- After that clean it with warm water.
- Do this twice a week for more results.
- Take neem leaves(kohomba) and make a paste.
- Then apply it directly on affected areas.
- Keep this for 10 minutes and wash with pure water.
- Tryout this twice a week for good results